Burnamthorpe - Week 4 Tues Oct 16 - Songs

Time of Your Life - Greenday
- just strum along! big 8th note strumming.

 


 I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
- 1 - 5 - 6 - 4 (I  - V  - IV  - IV) chord progression
- reggae beat
- barre chords





Walk Don't Run Guitar Lesson 
Thanks to Bruce who just saved me a lot of work! This is the most correct guitar lesson of Walk Don't Run that I have found. He includes some "double stops" in the melody but just play the melody as we learned it. He plays it the very same as I was showing you, even with the hammer-on and pull-off. Check it out.
You don't have to watch the whole video (it's long), you can just play along with him at the beginning when he plays the tune. Notice that he is playing it in the key of A MINOR. (no major chord, I like that)
Notice, for the Bridge (the B section) all you have to do is play the chords.





Walk Don't Run (an later Ventures version)
- play the bass line
- strum along